- one large handful lemon balm
- one large handful any mint (peppermint, spearmint, catnip anise hyssop)
- two large handfuls of borage (or a different mint)
- 1 cup marshmallow flower syrup (or any simple syrup)
- 1.5 quarts (boiling) water
- 1 quart green tea
- juice of 5 lemons
- juice of 2 oranges
- 1 cup pineapple juice or any other fruit juice
- 3 quarts ginger ale or fizzy water
Step 1: Pour 1.5 quarts of boiling water over lemon balm leaves and let steep 20 minutes.
Step 2: Strain onto borage and mint in a large bowl, add fruit juices, tea, and syrup. Let stand overnight or at least 6 hours.
Step 3: Strain, add ginger ale (or water) and some fresh mint & serve!