Momma’s Breast Milk Soap for your personal use!
Soap made with YOUR breast milk
Nourishing and Creamy, this Soap has Amazing Bubbles
You provide frozen breast milk (in cubes) and I will create the soap. Mommas Breast Milk Soap is as individual as you and your baby; made with skin loving oils & butters.
Soap takes 4-6 weeks to cure
9 Bars/40 oz /2.5 # / $54 – or – 18 Bars/80 oz / 5# / $98
Breast Milk Soap is made in small batches | Special orders only | Not for resale | Rates are for Soap Making Services
Options for Breast Milk Soap:
- 100% Breast Milk (no Aloe Vera) – 9 Bars/40 oz (12 oz breast milk) – 18 Bars/80 oz (24 oz breast milk) – No additional charge
- Local Raw Honey – No additional charge
- Essential Oils Added – 9 Bars/40 oz + $5 – 18 Bars/80 oz + $10
- Botanicals – 9 Bars/40 oz + $3 – 18 Bars/80 oz + $6 (i.e. Roses, Lavender, Calendula, Clays)
- Infused Oils – 9 Bars/40 oz + $5 – 18 Bars/80 oz + $10 (i.e. Rose, Lavender, Calendula) Allow an additional 2 weeks
Artisan Cold Process Soap made the old fashioned way starting with lye and skin loving oils, butters and botanicals from Lovelight Herb Farm. All soaps are made with Raw Shea Butter from Ghana, Coconut Milk from Thailand and Tussah Silk Fibers. Each bar is at least 3.5 oz each unless otherwise marked. Each bar is packaged in organza bags, perfect for gifts!
For big soapy bubbles work the soap between your hands with running water a little longer than usual. Soaps with higher butter content will produce fewer bubbles, but will leave you nice and silky!
Allow your artisan soap to fully dry out between uses to extend the life of your soap.
**Please note that natural colorants and botanicals may bleed when using. This is normal and will wash off/out.
Warnings: For external use only. Soaps do contain essential oils and/or skin safe fragrance oils; if redness or a rash occurs please discontinue and seek medical attention.
Nut Allergies: Some products do contain nut oils/ground nuts and are stored/made next to products that do contain nut oils/ground nuts.
Any side effects or health concerns caused by breast milk in the soap, or spoilage of soap caused by the addition of breastmilk is your responsibility.